12-20-2012, 05:02 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I recently got my HTC 8X and instantly connected all my accounts for everything including my Xbox Live - for the first week the application 'games' worked fine, I would go into it and see my happy little avatar in his clothes that I bought for him quite a while ago; but recently on my phone he isn't wearing them.
Whenever I try and go into the avatar editor on my phone it displays the message 'cannot find prop' I can see that my clothes are equipped but they seem to be invisible; on my actual Xbox the clothes are there.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they have a fix?
PS. I've also noticed that some pictures have not been showing either such as friends pictures
02-01-2013, 11:29 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Having the exact same issue on my Nokia, just started last week. Thinking it may be a licensing issue for the WP8(?), since everything's still fine on my WP7 Samsung Focus. Would be nice to get a solid answer and possible solution.
Last edited by Buckswana; 02-01-2013 at 07:17 PM.
- By jhu78 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 15Last Post: 07-06-2013, 06:33 AM
- By geoplay in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 08:20 AM
- By Carlevin in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2012, 09:41 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:36 AM
- By Se1fcr3ation in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2010, 09:21 PM