12-20-2012, 04:35 AM #1
- 88 Posts
So I noticed this since day one, but it seems to be getting worse every day.
Pressing (even slightly) on the back of the phone right below the camera and flash will produce a quite noticeable creaking noise. You can feel that the case is not properly attached to the camera / flash module or vice-versa.
Anyone having this as well? I don't care about the noise actually, my concern is that if it's really loose it might be an entry point for dust under the camera lenses.
12-20-2012, 05:04 AM #3
- 17 Posts
I have a creack on the left side of the camera. I thought that I broke something by fitting the phone in an inapropriate case. But, there you go, others have small sounds too. I also noticed that there is a movable part inside: try shaking your phone next to your ear. Guess that no one manufactures iPhone quality phones but the os is still fabulous.
Anyhow, one of these days I will manage to forget these small sounds and be happy with my phone the way it is. It's always like that.
- By pdch in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2012, 04:15 PM
- By Mason Wright in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
- By wp8nyc in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 18Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:41 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:48 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2011, 12:33 PM