- 12-19-2012, 07:49 AM #1
My wife called me today. My phone was connected via bluetooth and the phone was plugged in charging. When she called in, I answered the phone and the screen started going on and off. This happened until the call ended. It happened a few times in the past and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
- 12-19-2012, 07:56 AM #3
My screen will turn on and off while on bluetooth if I cover/uncover the proximity sensor. For example if I pull the phone out of my pocket while still on bluetooth, the screen will turn on. You can still turn the screen off while on the call by pushing the power button.
12-20-2012, 12:20 PM #5
- 231 Posts
It happen to me as well. I've notice that if I have a call via Bluetooth or headphones, then I want to check something at the same time (reply to a text, search the net) while talking then the phone will act up like you said. The phone screen on...off...on....off...
- By mkmarine in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:57 AM
- By joeynox in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:18 PM
- By gerrymad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM
- By jalb in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:31 AM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2011, 12:49 PM