12-16-2012, 05:10 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I love my HTC 8x, and Beats is kind of cool, but getting a popup every time I plug in headphones is a dealbreaker for me. It looks like the Android version (http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ification.html) allows you to disable this toast (for example if you don't toggle Beats Audio on and off all the time). Anyone know how to do this on Windows Phone without disabling other, more valuable notifications?
- By mach1man in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2013, 08:06 AM
- By itssimplyjeff1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2013, 10:42 AM
- By Mel the Way in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:09 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:36 AM
- By digitalbath in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2011, 07:48 AM