12-14-2012, 08:55 PM #1
- 1 Posts
The audio is ok when i use the 8X to play video or radio. But whenever i play music, it is very soft even when i max the volume to 30.
So, is it a problem with my music files? I use itunes and transferred using the Windows Phone app on Mountain Lion.
What should i do now?
12-17-2012, 10:59 AM #5
- 535 Posts
Had this once before on my 8X. The amp just needed a reset.
But you said streaming and video were fine?? That makes me want to agree with Tofu. I'm not sure the process for iTunes, but there should be a way to resample/normalize your tracks.. Try that, then resync. Let us know if that's it..
- By TMavC5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:48 PM
- By nicooke in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 04:07 AM
- By glassadam in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
- By Papaguan in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:57 PM
- By s0uldrift3r in forum HTC TITANReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:28 AM