Hi! So I made the switch yesterday to the 8X from using droids for three years and I have to say the phone is freaken fantastic. I am running into little issues here and there which I am working out but one of the things I can't seem to figure out is in IE how do I set my homepage to load what I want instead of Verizon's page. Also if i am browsing sites I dont know how to get back to my homepage i end up leaving it where i last browsed. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mymiddlefinger View Post
    Hi! So I made the switch yesterday to the 8X from using droids for three years and I have to say the phone is freaken fantastic. I am running into little issues here and there which I am working out but one of the things I can't seem to figure out is in IE how do I set my homepage to load what I want instead of Verizon's page. Also if i am browsing sites I dont know how to get back to my homepage i end up leaving it where i last browsed. Any help would be great!

Thanks!
    I've been a user since WP7, and both with WP7 and WP8 there wasn't a homepage option (Focus and 920 respectively). The browser will sit on the last page used in each tab until you either close the tab, or go to another page. I have all my frequently accessed pages saved as "favourites" so i can easily get back to them.

three dots on the bottom right,
    then "add to favourites"

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I wondered the same thing after first getting my 8X and from what I've read there is no way to set the homepage. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong).