Because of c101a006 error ( shame on Microsoft ) I have to make a hardware reset. What is the best and the easiest way to make it. I have to make new live id ( this is the only way to solve c101a006 error ). I want to save only my phone contacts.

I'm sort of lost with your post. When you set up your phone, you had to sign in with a Live account. Since your phone is signed in with a Live account, all your contacts should be saved to your Live account. You can see them by signing into outlook.com or hotmail.com. I'm assuming you know this already. If you hard entered your contacts into the phone, then yeah, you'd have to copy those contacts to the sim card.

Quote Originally Posted by TeknoBlast View Post
    I'm sort of lost with your post. When you set up your phone, you had to sign in with a Live account. Since your phone is signed in with a Live account, all your contacts should be saved to your Live account. You can see them by signing into outlook.com or hotmail.com. I'm assuming you know this already. If you hard entered your contacts into the phone, then yeah, you'd have to copy those contacts to the sim card.
    Well, the c101a006 error is the marketplace error and until MS solve this problem, the only sure way for the user to solve the problem is to make NEW live id account and sign in with new live id on HTC 8x. And I am interested only in PHONE contacts, not hotmail or Facebook. Also sim card has not enough capacity to save all my contacts

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Is there a way to copy contacts to SIM at all?