- 12-12-2012, 03:29 PM #1
So apart from the battery drain issue (reviewed below in blue), I've noticed the past few days my device has begun to
heat up only after about 10 minutes of browsing twitter and sending texts. The temperature
gets probably between just warm and actually hot (if that makes sense). I woke up
in the middle of the night once to check it and it was this warm and I hadn't even been using it.
Has this been a common thing or could this device actually be defective? I wasn't sure
if the device warming also came with the battery drain issue or not. Is this something the impending
update could fix? Or should I try to get a replacement?
(battery drain issues include: losing 6% every hour in standby, no emails synced, nfc/bluetooth/wifi/attentive phone off, had phone for 6 days)
- 12-12-2012, 03:56 PM #3
12-14-2012, 06:58 AM #5
- 1,025 Posts
I know exactly what you are going through. I have an 8X and IT DOES GET ABNORMALLY HOT. I have never ever been afraid to pocket my phone after use, being scared to get burned, lol, but seriously, it gets that hot after very little use. I believe it has everything to do with bugs and updates we have yet to receive.
- By bryan_05 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2012, 05:34 PM
- By ironsoulreaver in forum HTC 8XReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2012, 04:28 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 33Last Post: 09-22-2012, 03:17 AM
- By bney0215 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:58 AM
- By kushkm in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:37 PM