- 12-12-2012, 01:53 PM #1
Went into a local Verizon store yesterday. They are selling the 8x for $99 and told me I have until February 4th to try it out and can return it for a full refund and full return of my 2 year upgrade. No restocking fee unless the phone is damaged. I may have to jump on this offer. I would like to try the black and see if the soft-touch-coating-rubbing-off-the-corners-issue occurs. It also allows me to play around with the 8x/wp8 until specs for Ativ Odyssey are released.
- 12-12-2012, 04:53 PM #4
I will definitely get everything in writing...it sounds a little too good to be true. I suspect that if they find a hairline scratch on the body of the phone they will consider it "damage" and initiate the restocking fee (or void the return altogether). I'll find out for sure.
- By L0cke in forum HTC 8XReplies: 21Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:37 AM
- By XENOPHOS in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2012, 10:49 AM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 12-01-2012, 04:35 AM
- By swanny78 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 18Last Post: 11-21-2012, 05:46 AM
- By ftap23 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2012, 01:58 PM