- 12-12-2012, 01:24 AM #1
I just got my phone and I really dont want to add a case, but for all purpose I do need to.
I am trying to get this case
HTC Windows Phone 8X Protector Cases
Hopefully it won't interfere with the camera flash nor the wireless charging but I have no clue. Wondering if anyone with cases have any problem with wireless charging
12-12-2012, 09:44 PM #5
- 101 Posts
FWIW, the cheap silicone case they sell at Verizon is my favorite. It prevents the corners from the wear other people have mentioned, is inexpensive and adds 2mm of thickness to the front of the 8X so it doesn't lay face-down directly on the glass - but rather 'suspended' from the tabletop when you lay it face down. A huge win in my book.
Also - it works perfectly (as do other covers) with the Nokia wireless charging panel (as long as your 8X is from Verizon and/or explicitly supports wireless charging).
Last edited by msdugn; 12-16-2012 at 01:53 PM.
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:14 PM
- By scottcraft in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:22 AM
- By jasqid in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 08:47 AM
- By db4williams in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 24Last Post: 11-12-2012, 05:13 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:41 AM