- 12-10-2012, 07:34 AM #1
I don't know how they got there. I can't feel them and can only see them in light. I just put my phone screen down either on a table or in my pocket. Anybody else having this problem? I don't have a screen protector, maybe that's the problem.
Last edited by Dadstar0410; 12-10-2012 at 02:32 PM.
12-10-2012, 08:15 AM #2
- 30 Posts
Me too, after two days or so I noticed diagonal scratches on all four corners at the edge of the screen with the same direction, I also kept it in my pocket (without keys, coins etc) or screen-up on the table. After all this torture I saw in the videos I'm quite surprised it took only my soft poket to scratch the screen!
12-10-2012, 06:44 PM #5
- 25 Posts
I found the Gorilla Glass 2 as tough as a cup cake.
For a week while I waited for my screen protector, I placed it screen up on my desk, I only put it in my coat pocket which is cotton lined and a brand new coat.
When I got my protector I got out a micro cloth and lens cleaning fluid I used for my expensive Canon lenses and lo and behold there are tiny scratches on it.
Im also not pleased that the offical HTC screen protectors dont reach the edge of the glass.
- 12-10-2012, 08:24 PM #8
I've been carrying mine in my pocket for a month. Not a scratch, not a mini-scratch, not a micro-scratch.
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board ExpressIf they hadn't done what I told them not to do, they'd still be alive. Mr. Blonde
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2011, 10:20 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:38 PM
- By mclsmoot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 28Last Post: 08-31-2011, 02:30 AM
- By panda51988 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:36 PM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM