12-08-2012, 09:43 PM #1
- 123 Posts
I am trying so hard not to get pissed, but this is getting old. Video recording has sound distortion one minute. The next recording is fine. Back and fourth like this. I thought it was the back speaker doing it again. Not! One minute the phone works perfect, the next thing ya know it won't do squat! Anyone else get this issue?
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM #3
- 54 Posts
telling some to just "get the lumia" is not exactly helpful. (its not even available on all carriers). As for your issue... I experienced that problem once. I recorded about a 45 sencond video and at the end it got distorted. It hasnt happened again. (ive had the phone about 2 weeks)
10-19-2013, 02:58 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I also have the same issue frequently and am trying not to get pissed. Every time I want to throw my HTC 8x out the window. It's always on really important video clips too and it seems to be completely random. Sometimes its fine, next clip its not. I had to throw out a bunch of footage of grandpa and the kids, and a bunch of baby talk from the newborn. Sadly I had audio SYNC issues when I used Android, seems I just cant win. Microsoft!!!! So close to having a good camera for VLOG'ers. MS, Thought camera's was suppose to be your bag baby?
- By allsabotage in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:36 AM
- By Blacklac in forum HTC TITANReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:37 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:04 PM
- By wp7master in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:52 PM
- By ChumsFuture in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:06 AM