- 12-07-2012, 11:32 AM #1
Just got it yesterday, I was so happy to have my 8x. Last night before falling asleep, charge was at about 49%, wake up in the morning, completely dead, and totally unresponsive to charging. Tried 2 different chargers, nothing, phone wont even charge, battery is completely dead.
This is not even funny anymore, this is just a shame for HTC.
- 12-07-2012, 11:35 AM #3
You may have just got a dud. Take it back and exchange it. I, like many others here, have had little-to-no issues and great battery life with our 8x's. Give it another shot with a new one. You probably just got a lemon.
12-07-2012, 01:11 PM #4
- 152 Posts
Sorry to hear about your difficulty. Though I don't yet have the 8X, my 710 did something very similar. I was able to fix it by doing a hard reset of the device, not sure what the sequence is for the 8x but for the 710 it was to hold down the power, down volume, and I home key. You could do a search on the internet and find what the combination is for the 8x. Worth a try before taking it back.
- 12-08-2012, 02:36 PM #11
- By JohnnyCat13 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
- By Radar4002 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 25Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:12 PM
- By Rocket_Girl in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2012, 12:00 AM
- By win_splash in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM
- By grandebob#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 12-09-2010, 09:09 AM