Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Aliandren

So with the 8x being so new and not many aftermarket accessories available I'm just wondering what accessory everyone would like to see come out or have first.
    For me I'd like to have a battery case!!! Since we don't have the luxury of swapping out batteries or upgrading to a bigger battery, I could really use one of these. Yes for the most part I can make it through my day Mon-Thur But not Fri-Sun lol.... It would just be nice to have one

Car mount with wireless charging. Maybe a NFC bluetooth speakerphone built in too

Speaker dock. Sometimes i wish i liked the iPhone just because of the vast array of speaker docks availible.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet1981 View Post
    Speaker dock. Sometimes i wish i liked the iPhone just because of the vast array of speaker docks availible.
    I agree!!! iPhone users get all the cool accessories BUT they still dont have wireless charging without a case LOL AND we have NFC so in your face APPLE!! LOL

Would've thought there would be some kind of Beats audio dock or something. 😡

Very true since beats and htc are now married LOL

Yeah, but who wears the trousers? Lol

HTC's Hard Case and some great looking, but cheap in ear or out ear headphones with beats.

Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    We desperately need a dock with beats audio, and I want some charging plate unbranded housings to start popping up on the market. I can easily modify my desk.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I would love a nice Speck candyshell-type case for the 8x...

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I already have an HTC Doubleshot Hard Shell in Blue and I would love to have one in black to match my phone and otherin limelight yellow to exchange from time to time. This case is awesome :D

Also, having a charging dock is top on my list but I don't really "need" one.

As the OP said, a battery case would be nice to have as well in those cases when we are out all day and using the phone like crazy.
    Thanked by:

I'd like to have a limelight yellow case. That's the color I really wanted but Verizon didn't get it :( I wish I could send my black one to HTC and have them convert it to yellow lol

I have been using Seidio rotating holsters/belt clips for years (my last 6 smartphones). Since I am not a big fan of having a phone in my pocket, I REALLY hope they come out with one soon. I have been checking their website at least twice a week, but they have ZERO 8X accessories right now.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    More cheap wireless charging pads, I'd especially like one for the car.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    64 GB SD card :)
    tofu. and Workbook89 like this.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeet1981 View Post
    uhhhh jbl speaker. Trust me man, its miles better than most docks for iPhones

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Pretty much only things I want are a flip cover like a galaxy note or a bookbook and a first person Sonos client. That's all I need for this tone my perfect phone

Quote Originally Posted by ImAdrian23 View Post
    HTC's Hard Case and some great looking, but cheap in ear or out ear headphones with beats.
    Adrian. I got these Saturday.

Inkd 2.0 In Ear Headphone - Green / Black http://www.bing.com/shopping/inkd-2-...lack&shpabar=1

They have so much sound!! Volume over 26 is too much with Beats on. I got these at my local head shop, where my cousin hooked up the fam discount. Tag said $20 though.

And yes I just scanned the barcode for that link with Bing Vision. LOVE WP!!
    From the CO and my 8X

Quote Originally Posted by Workbook89 View Post
    I have been using Seidio rotating holsters/belt clips for years (my last 6 smartphones). Since I am not a big fan of having a phone in my pocket, I REALLY hope they come out with one soon. I have been checking their website at least twice a week, but they have ZERO 8X accessories right now.
    This is on T-Mo site

T-Mobile Windows Phone 8X by HTC Case/Holster Combination - Black http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/AddOns/...tCode=21&qty=1

Its cool I looked at one. Vzw, has too, but there ya go
    From the CO and my 8X

Now for me, I want a case as well. There's a dude in here, that's putting in work getting a truly customizable case done. Look for "HTC 8XCustom Case". Talking materials and everything, I'm thinking brushed copper with the Denver Broncos logo, cut and/or etched into the metal. Pending that, there's a few orange ones that were cool. What I would really love to have is USB video out to PC or HDMI. That's software, and an accessory, so. Yeah..
    From the CO and my 8X