12-03-2012, 04:37 PM #1
- 2 Posts
The sales people I talked to seemed clueless about how to find out when - or if - the stock would come back in. Apparently the phones are "ordered" by some mysterious robot...if you ask when they may come in all they can do is look at what is on order for the store and tell you that it is not on order.
Does anyone else have any clue on when BestBuy will be getting more blue phones? I really wanted the Red one, but that has been "coming soon" for so long I think they have not figured out yet what they are going to carry them.
Of course I could go to the VZW store to buy, but BB are $100 cheaper.
12-03-2012, 07:00 PM #2
- 1 Posts
If this is any indication, below is what RadioShack says about availability...sorry that it doesn't actually answer your question though :)
RadioShack i($129) s also cheaper than Verizon....but a bit more than BB.
Phone Ships When Available!
Due to overwhelming demand, the nationwide supply of the Windows Phone 8X by HTC Red - 4G LTE is limited.
All orders approved by Verizon Wireless will be reserved and shipped when available.
We ship all devices in order in which they were received
Reserve your Windows Phone 8X by HTC Red - 4G LTE today.
12-03-2012, 07:11 PM #3
- 10 Posts
I got mine from Walmart after Thanksgiving. They have them for $99 as well, but gave a gift card with the deal that made it almost free.
But I just checked their site and it looks like they have some Blue phones, but the Red phones are still not available yet there either (coming soon).
- By Big Supes in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2013, 03:13 PM
- By napkatz in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:45 PM
- By Duvi in forum HTC TITANReplies: 186Last Post: 12-09-2011, 09:18 PM
- By baseballbert in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2011, 03:29 PM
- By SeanR1221 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:37 PM