12-01-2012, 11:41 AM #1
- 269 Posts
I was at my grandparents and while doing my English homework I was listening to music. When it played Skyfall it had some horrible lag for about 10 seconds. I took out the headphones and it worked but when I plugged them back in and I restarted the song (Skyfall by Adele) the lag showed up once again. I thought it is because of the 8 apps that I had on so I closed them all but it didn't make the lag disappear. Then I decided to turn off Beats Audio and voila... The lag disappeared. Today everything works fine, but I don't find any change of the sound when switching Beats Audio on and off.
Can someone tell me what is the problem? You think it is about the phone, HTC bug (via Beats), slow-*** phone or the headphones are the one that caused the lag?
I was expecting more from HTC :/
12-01-2012, 11:54 AM #3
- 269 Posts
One more question. Does your XBOX music player ever lag when you swipe to songs from your playlists? Mine usually lags. However the music works fluently, only the album cover has the display delay. Wierd.
01-02-2013, 05:32 PM #5
- 4 Posts
This has been happening to me repeatedly. I work out on the road and constantly listen to news, podcasts through the phone. And several times when I have to pause and continue listening later. The audio processor craps itself and no audio is outputted through either the speakers or the headphone jack. It's very annoying to say the least to be rebooting the phone 2-3 times a day.
- By derekxm in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:39 AM
- By jonnymay2011 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:03 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2012, 10:59 AM
- By CHIP72 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 12-28-2011, 11:17 PM
- By Res215dg in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:31 PM