Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheus1982 View Post
    Post back if your phone starts turning black around the edges like in this thread: Phone getting dirty
    FWIW, in the week that I have had it, my Red 8X is not exhibiting the same dirty corners.

Quote Originally Posted by soaringthor View Post
    FWIW, in the week that I have had it, my Red 8X is not exhibiting the same dirty corners.
    +1 for not having this happen to mine as well. Lucky so far!

Also my battery life so far has been pretty acceptable. I took my phone off the charger yesterday morning around 6:30am and this morning i plugged it back in just a few minutes ago with 25% battery life yet. I used the phone moderately yesterday so i would say the battery life isn't bad at all (streaming music, browsing web, checking facebook, sportscenter, etc).

Wow the Red 8X is stunning. I'm envy now :c. However I still love my Bluuuuuuuue.

I wished they'd make a RED+BLUE 8X like they've done with the One X (black & white -check Rihanna's One X).

Edit: Completly forgot! Enjoy your new phone :D

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    My red 8x is on it's way. FedEx says tomorrow. And i also got red because of a team. #NCSU
    Same reason here....Go #Wolfpack!
    Serious envy at this point. I was so torn between the red and the blue. The blue was on sale at Walmart Wireless for $99 a couple weeks ago and that ultimately decided it. That red is fancy as **** though. Blue is still seriously sexy still.

I bought an 8X too and love it. It gets a lot of comments and I'm really impressed with the design/form factor HTC put together. People love how unbelievably thin and light it is. Many iPhone 5 owners said it 'feels' thinner than their phones.

Just ordered mine from Walmart for $99! I can't wait to use it. Coming from a Droid X

I have had my red for 4 days. I LOVE how it feels, it is not dirty at all - still looks mint! Definitely feels thinner as my hand has the most contact with the edges.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Where can I buy a factory unlocked version of the phone online? Any suggestions with some feedback about the sellers would be great.

It looks great! Although I was slightly distracted by the enormous HTC, Verizon and LTE logos. At least they are on the back on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ccassity85 View Post
    No problem! Yea i just now took the sticker off. Wasn't sure if you could without it leaving some marks but it came right off without any problems.
    Thank goodness...I was thinking it doesn't make sense for them to have a great looking colored phone and mess up the back with a jarring silver section!

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the red color touch cover for the Surface is close to the 8x red?
    Nextel Brick > Samsung SGH-X426 > Motorola RAZR V3 > Samsung SGH-A737 > HTC Incredible > HTC Windows Phone 8x (Red)

Where do you get that app that shows your cell signal strength as a tile?

Quote Originally Posted by epsilon212 View Post
    Where do you get that app that shows your cell signal strength as a tile?
    I believe that tile doesn't show signal strength. It's a shortcut to your wifi and mobile network settings. You can get that using apps like Connection Tiles.

So hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccassity85 View Post
    Wow i didn't even notice that till you asked for a shot of that angle. It looks like maybe just a little bit but I never would've noticed if i wasn't looking for it.
    how close is the color in these photos still trying to get an idea
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12