- 11-28-2012, 12:40 PM #1
It's not a big deal, but on every other Windows Phone, the carrier name is on the live tile for the phone app, but mine is blank. When I start the 8X without the sim, it says no service, but once I put the sim back in, it's blank again. I'm on Verizon. Is any one else seeing this?
- 11-28-2012, 01:13 PM #3
I had it on large, but because the only thing on it was the phone icon, I put it back on medium. https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...GX8_9I71lJqNFs
It's not the end of the world or anything, I'm just curious if there is a fix for this.
Last edited by NH2G; 11-28-2012 at 04:46 PM.
- By eggman19333 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM
- By mattmagoo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:25 PM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 10:01 AM
- By RevDog in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2010, 06:20 PM
- By raremage#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2010, 10:41 PM