- 11-27-2012, 01:14 PM #2
I would assume it depends how thick the case is. But I would never put an 8x in a massive case like an Otterbox anyway. It should work between thin substances, but I'm sure the material the case is made of and many other factors apply. I think the best thing you can do is try it and see.
- 11-27-2012, 10:46 PM #5
bought a cheap-o case from amazon and can confirm it works on the LG wireless pad ^
I recently exchanged my old 8X for a new one from Best Buy, but it seemed the wireless pad 1) charged slower and 2) caused the phone to get hot...
- By theetommyt in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:06 AM
- By BrandonMills in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
- By veereshai in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:18 PM
- By tripz727 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 73Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:24 AM
- By ajua in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:23 PM