11-27-2012, 12:19 PM #1
- 29 Posts
With some regret I returned my HTC 8X to phones4u today as it wouldn't update/download apps over 3G, (among other things)
When they agreed the refund, I did a factory reset on the phone, however on reboot it went to a couple of gears running, (I had about 1Gb of data (mainly apps) on it) after a couple of mins the gears were still there, so I forced the phone to shut down so I could see if it asked to set up on restart, which it did. However I am now wondering if it was deleting was still going on and I had interrupted the process? I am sure some people here have had to do factory resets so are they fairly quick or do you have to wait for a while?
11-27-2012, 12:39 PM #3
- 29 Posts
thanks for that, I'll change passwords etc (probably would of anyway) I have deleted the phone from windowsphone.com as well so it can't connect without a reset anyway. It is going back to phones4u so I presume they would reset it anyway, I am annoyed with myself that I didn't wait a bit longer, I had been about an hour already getting it sorted and was running out of parking time.
- By Mane3215 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2012, 02:54 PM
- By adv1701 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:57 AM
- By MajorLonghorn in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
- By podsnap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2011, 03:14 AM
- By sniffs in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2010, 04:44 PM