11-26-2012, 06:17 PM #1
- 512 Posts
I've been trying to kill my battery all day. I unplugged it about 10 hours ago and have been using it heavily all day. I'm still at 39%. I'd say that's pretty good.
Sent from my PM23300 using Board ExpressIf they hadn't done what I told them not to do, they'd still be alive. Mr. Blonde
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM #2
- 426 Posts
There are many ways to drain the battery if you wish. For some of us, just using the phone like regular will do it.
Try this. If you have an Xbox 360, fire it up and use the Smart Glass app on your phone. Try surfing IE using your app. That kills mine very fast.
- By RoboMonkey in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:45 AM
- By cgold1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:24 PM
- By johnc#wp in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:26 PM
- By mikecardii in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2011, 02:12 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 07-20-2011, 05:37 AM