- 11-26-2012, 09:26 PM #4
Seriously. I have no need for Nokia maps, Bing maps, google turn by turn maps. I am a man with a wonderful sense of direction. All you need do, is find it once, save and proceed. Bing provides that. How is the sound?? Makes me feel a little good inside..From the CO and my 8X
- 11-27-2012, 01:01 AM #5
If I remember right, southern New Mexico, was like it was up North. I had 8 years in Taos. I've heard literally "Turn off the highway at the VW bus. After the arroyo, a mile down, turn right at the burnt tree. A mile later you'll see the water tank. The three legged dog will be in the drive right after. You turn in there. If you see any sheep, turn around."
I miss New Mexico so much....From the CO and my 8X
11-27-2012, 11:51 AM #7
- 22 Posts
Playing around, I deleted the VZ Navigator app and from my directions list, there's simply no button in the bottom menu to navigate now. I hope there's an API for map developers to add their app as the default navigation because I like having the navigate button in bing maps.
- By OmarOzzy in forum Phone WarsReplies: 43Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:06 AM
- By theetommyt in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:06 AM
- By swyost in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:33 PM
- By BrandonMills in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
- By tripz727 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 73Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:24 AM