- 11-21-2012, 08:38 AM #3
Yes, in the settings for the calendar app, you should have an option to turn off 'Birthday Calendar'. It's worth noting that you can administer your calendars on your live.com account and then sync the changes back to your phone.
11-30-2012, 04:16 PM #5
- 79 Posts
Is there a way to just turn off the reminders for them? I don't mind have the facebook contact birthday events on my calendar, I just don't want a reminder notification. I went onto my live account, edited the birthday calendar and turned off reminders for that calendar but didn't change the behavior on the phone yet?
- By GarethBaleIsEffingAwesome in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 88Last Post: 04-03-2013, 07:42 PM
- By msechea in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:05 AM
- By tetelee in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:21 AM
- By vampireszombies in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
- By trickym81 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2012, 01:40 PM