Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Im debating ordering the 8x (black or Blue) from Wirefly. I get a $50 credit from purchases there from my BoA credit card.

Many have mentioned that target/best buy/others cheap prices are only temporary drops. Do you think that's true? Or will this phone be $49 or free by new years. Because if that's the case I'll wait

I was wondering the same thing, so I went ahead and ordered from Target to lock in the price (BB was sold out). It's a risk you take. Personally I think the price drop is temporary (VZW and Amazon are still showing $200) because it's Wirefly, Target and Best Buy controlling the discount by subsidizing the phone more. Since this isn't driven by VZW or HTC (I'm assuming at this point), it's likely to be quite volatile and subject to change at a whim.
    I hope my response full of assumptions and opinions helps you in your quest for a concrete answer :D
    Thanked by:

I was very close to pre-ordering through wirefly, but after learning that VZW is officially not supporting group messaging on WP devices, I may honestly jump ship to ATT. It's sad because I really like VZ and have been a customer for over 10 years

People are now reporting seeing the group text feature in another thread.

Ah, I see that VZW is the problem with group texting ;) If that's a deal breaker for you, my condolences, but I personally NEVER use group texting, so I'm not the appropriate one to chime in on that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaric View Post
    People are now reporting seeing the group text feature in another thread.
    On verizon? Which thread? Thanks