Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I just bought the new HTC 8X the people hub is synch with my facebook account - friends.
    So i added next to my friends profile their phone numbers. Also i have people who are not using facebook and added them as well but not trough facebook.

So... here is the problem. When someone calls me i don't see his name only the phone number.
    When i call people i also don't see the name of the person.
    And even the notification for missed call doesn't work i have to go into my history list in order to see that someone called me.
    The same is for SMS text messages....
    Someone please help me..

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I know in iOS you have to have the proper area code included in the contact information as well.

for example, you call 555-5555, but when you get a call it comes in as (555)555-5555. Make sure the formatting is correct.

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts
    Roslan,

You posted the exact same thing in the Windows Phone 8 forum. Which thread do you want to follow - you should choose one and ask the mods to close the other.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Definitely a WP8 question. (And make sure all your duplicate contacts are linked).

If you look at your Windows Live account (online via internet browser) are the contacts listed and have the correct information? I'd verify it there to make sure it looks right.

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts
    See if your contacts appear on you Microsoft account. Go to Outlook.com and if they do.
    If you can't find an answer to this soon, I would suggest resetting your phone.