11-20-2012, 08:13 AM #1
- 63 Posts
My battery life is pretty good, it last most the day on heavy use, but I was thinking about putting a few wireless charging plates throughout the house. I was wondering if I just happen to keep it on a plate when Im lounging if thats a bad thing that it would mostly always be charging when Im at home. Does the slower charging of the wireless charging make it ok? Just wondering about this, Thanks!
11-20-2012, 01:26 PM #4
- 780 Posts
I've never heard that from any reliable source, while every reliable source suggests you to rather charge too often than too rare. Battery life is most hurt by letting the battery go low charge.
NiMh batteries that were used some decade ago acted like that, charging too often was pretty much more detrimental to them, but not the case with Li-ion and LiPos.
- 11-20-2012, 01:53 PM #5
Lithium Ions don't have the memory problem.
As a Palm Pre and Palm Pre 2 user with induction chargers on my home desk, night stand, on the dashboard of my car, and on my work desk, I can assure you that it didn't diminish the battery capacity (and it was quite awesome having it topped off all the time with no effort in the process).
11-20-2012, 02:10 PM #6
- 618 Posts
Read about it in Wikipedia.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By Ryan32 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 19Last Post: 11-18-2012, 02:02 PM
- By scolab in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 08:53 AM
- By mcmaui in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:45 PM
- By wasonamit in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:28 AM
- By salaberrip in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2011, 01:54 PM