Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

^ Does that kick-stand really hold upon pressure?

Just got my HTC Hard Shell and fits like a glove. I love it!

Global Posts
    963 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAdrian23 View Post
    ^ Does that kick-stand really hold upon pressure?

Just got my HTC Hard Shell and fits like a glove. I love it!
    don't know what you mean by hold upon pressure, but I'm able to put it down and press the screen for browsing and switching between Netflix shows
    - Gamertag -
    the teams Flag

www.FLAGZ.net
    @FlagzTV

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    I just ordered like 7 cases from Amazon. I'll update when they get here with pictures and impressions.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I just buy the high gloss silicone cases from Verizon. The snap on hard shell cases look so trashy
    RSM for VZW
    Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White, LG G2, Droid Ultra VZW Employee Edition, iPhone 5S

Quote Originally Posted by gmfeld View Post
    What case is that? I just came from AT&T and bought an Incipio case (not the feather). It's a 2 piece-rubberized insert into a plastic shell.
    I'm pretty sure its this one:
    Belkin Gray/Yellow Surround Case - Windows Phone 8X by HTC accessories from AT&T

I only convers the edges, so i dont see any problem for those who have the wireless charging version....and I agree it would look awesome for the special verizon employee version
    Thanked by:

I have an Incipio case that I bought at the AT&T store for $35. The price is a big con, and I don't like the way that it looks. It has a very nice shell the same color as my phone (purple), but then a rubber part that's an ugly grey. Plus, the rubber part attracts a lot of dust. OTOH, it does its job - I've dropped my phone several times already.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LeLee092 View Post
    I'm pretty sure its this one:
    Belkin Gray/Yellow Surround Case - Windows Phone 8X by HTC accessories from AT&T

I only convers the edges, so i dont see any problem for those who have the wireless charging version....and I agree it would look awesome for the special verizon employee version
    Yes it still works with the wireless charging pad :)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Just ordered one (the Doubleshot HTC) from the Microsoft store. Only comes in blue. Hoping I like it!
    I bought a great case called the Ballistic, got it on Amazon. Very similar to the otterbox.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Westiemom View Post
    Just ordered one (the Doubleshot HTC) from the Microsoft store. Only comes in blue. Hoping I like it!
    Could you post some pics of it when you receive it?

Looks great! How much was it ? and where i can i find it ...

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwort93 View Post
    Could you post some pics of it when you receive it?
    Here's the Doubleshot case. Just got it this afternoon from the Microsoft store. I don't think it makes the volume and power buttons too hard to operate. Feels very slim and unobtrusive. Big like! This is the Verizon employee edition in gray and yellow, so yellow accents still show and look good with the blue I think.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by Westiemom; 01-04-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention phone color
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Honestabebread View Post
    I just buy the high gloss silicone cases from Verizon. The snap on hard shell cases look so trashy
    That's what I got and for $15 bucks with my corp. acct. discount, it does a nice job of protecting but not making it too bulky

Awesome! Looks great, thanks for the photos!
    Westiemom likes this.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Just received the Diztronic and Cimo S-line cases from Amazon today. Diztronic is black and Cimo is clear. Both are made from TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), which feels to be in between a soft silicone skin and a hard shell.

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for HTC Windows Phone 8X (Verizon & AT&T) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC Windows Phone 8X (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon) - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Both are nice but if you don't mind covering up the phone color, the Diztronic seems to be the nicer of the two. It's molded with better precision and has the same "soft touch" feel of the 8X case. The Cimo has a slight but noticeable raised seam line around the edge. Power button is covered on the Cimo case which makes pressing it more difficult where the Diztronic has a cutout. Volume and camera buttons are covered on both. I'll see about getting pictures up later...

just recieved this rubber case... for a 5 dollars its pretty good. it fits nicely and buttons are accurate
    Black Soft Gel s Line Wave TPU Case Cover Skin for HTC Windows Phone 8x | eBay

I was wondering does that S-Line Wave case manage to cover the edges of the front?

Just received the Incipio Feather case for the 8x. Has the same contour and feel as the actual 8x. Love it.
    Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon, LG G2, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x
    Media Player: Zune HD 32 x 2, Zune 120, Zune 80
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface 2 64Gb, Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb, IPad Air, Archos 101, Archos 70

Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    The wife put one of these on her 8X. The fits like a glove, feels great, and color is spot on. The only problem I see if that the power button, which was already too recessed, requires even a harder press to activate the screen.

Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC Windows Phone 8X (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon) - Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter... I'll post pics when I get it. I've been waiting for the Commuter because I don't like the bulk of the Defender.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    The Ballistic SG case is pretty good

Just got the yellow and blue Speck Candyyshell Grip case from ATT (it was on sale!)
    so far it fits very nice, doesnt add too much bulk and has raised edges, which is a big plus since I tend to drop my phone a lot!
    I'll be posting pictures soon!

Still planning on buying the otterbox commuter series when the white/grey one comes out!

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagz View Post
    Attachment 25771Attachment 25772
    Some Random Case I got from the Tmobile Kiosk at my local mall. Comes with a holster too! I'm really loving it, keeps a thin profile!
    Do you know the name of the case or the maker?

I'm love with the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC but yours looks good too and the kick stand can come in handy :D

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    I've got the HTC Doubleshot (pics above), the Cimo S-line in pink, and the Verizon TPU gel case in purple. I like all 3 of them - they are all nice and slim and don't add much bulk, especially the Doubleshot. The thing the two TPU cases offer is better grip. The Doubleshot is slippery but it looks great and protects the back cover. The Cimo and Verizon cases rise up a little over the screen and so offer some protection if you place the phone face down.

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oranges123 View Post
    I was wondering does that S-Line Wave case manage to cover the edges of the front?
    Yes, it does.
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast