- 11-19-2012, 05:48 PM #1
Does that make any sense? I can do Beat's over BT on my HTC One X+(Android) using my HTC A100 BT adapter plugged into my car OR my bluetooth Beat's headset, this Beats Wireless - Bluetooth Headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre
but I can't do Beat's over BT on my 8X.. does this make any sense???
- 11-21-2012, 06:07 PM #7
DJ, your info sounded pretty good until I read this,
Hands-on with the HTC One X+ and Sense 4+ | Android Central
"Although there are no Beats earphones included in the box, HTC has improved the rear speaker on the phone, adding a built-in amplifier similar to what’s found on the Windows Phone 8X."
So either you're incorrect, or the HTC 1X+ disables the hardware amp so that Beat's goes over BT..
- 11-22-2012, 02:30 AM #8
The equalizer may work over BT as its only adjusting the signal like any EQ does but the hardware amp will NOT make a difference its impossible!!!! it cannot BOOST the bluetooth signal in terms of power! that's like wireless electric! BT can only transfer data!! The hardware amp may stay on but only the volume would be louder and your speakers 'would' be underpowered regarding deep bass etc with out that amp but I assume BT headphones would have a built in amp anyway as they aren't getting the power from the headphone socket! if that makes any sense... I've only just woken up.
Last edited by djSupport; 11-22-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: mistakes!
- By jwckauman in forum HTC 8XReplies: 27Last Post: 10-03-2012, 01:49 AM
- By aptedern in forum Mac OS XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2012, 11:10 PM
- By Chowdah72 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2012, 07:53 AM
- By kevm14 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2011, 06:50 AM
- By archer75 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2011, 02:05 PM