Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nyctalinth
  • 1 Post By jlangner

Just a heads up.

Seems you can now order the 8x on T-mobile's site.

https://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones...TC&tab=reviews
    Last edited by oolgac; 11-14-2012 at 06:50 AM. Reason: link didn't work
    Thanked by:

By the way, if this site's been up for pre-orders and whatnot previously, I apologize. I've been somewhat out of the loop lately

Global Posts
    2,677 Global Posts
    Very nice. Its such a beautiful device.

I just noticed that they're listing zynga games under the features. Aren't words with friends and draw something the only zynga games out for WP now? I was under the assumption that they were exclusive to nokia for the time being

Global Posts
    2,677 Global Posts
    Thanked by:
    oolgac 

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Picked up the T-mobile 8x at walmart for $148 with contract renewal (no rebates). Loving it so far.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Just picked up my 8x from a t-mobile retail..yea...goodbye android, hello WP!!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.

Global Posts
    2,677 Global Posts
    Post pics!

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    My friend tried one out in the store this afternoon and said it was really nice. He had actually stopped on his way home from a job interview and said if it he gets it, his first check is paying for it since he really wants to upgrade from his HD7.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctalinth View Post
    Picked up the T-mobile 8x at walmart for $148 with contract renewal (no rebates). Loving it so far.
    I just called my local Wal-Mart, and they don't do T-Mo. Bummer. I see Sam's club has the phone for $129.74 online..

Global Posts
    2,677 Global Posts

Stopped by the T-Mobile store to waive my activation fee and checked out the 8X. It feels great in the hand!

I got the 8x from TMO this morning. I tried getting a 920 from AT&T (current TMO subscriber) but it was impossible, so I went with the 8x. So far its an amazing phone! It feels amazing in the hand, and is MUCH faster then my HD2 (running WP 7.5). My only complaint are the buttons. The power is hard to hit at the top of a VERY tall phone, and I keep hitting volume or camera when holding the phone hard enough to even press the power.

Also, I need to get a case. The soft plastic they use is easy to scratch up, even from another plastic device. There are no good cases yet sadly. Nothing but cheap Chinese plastic POS cases.
    Read my post on power savings. Includes trick to disable power wasters, like unwanted turning on of camera.