Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Whats odd is that Veteran's day doesn't affect UPS or Fedex pickups or deliveries so there is a chance they could go out tomorrow.

Global Posts
    937 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckpec29 View Post
    Whats odd is that Veteran's day doesn't affect UPS or Fedex pickups or deliveries so there is a chance they could go out tomorrow.

How did you hear it doesn't effect UPS or FedEx? Everything is closed tomorrow...

Nope, I noticed I had some stuff shipping tomorrow. Peaked my interest..go check both of their website holiday schedules...business as usual on Veterans day. Fedex site even makes a point to list it separate and state regular picking up and deliveries.

Global Posts
    937 Global Posts
    Nope, I noticed I had some stuff shipping tomorrow. Peaked my interest..go check both of their website holiday schedules...business as usual on Veterans day. Fedex site even makes a point to list it separate and state regular picking up and deliveries.

I can't seem to find it...mind providing a link? Thanks

Holiday Schedule - Holiday Hours

FedEx provides normal pickup and delivery service on these national holidays:
    Jan. 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
    Feb. 20: Presidents Day
    April 6: Good Friday
    Oct. 8: Columbus Day
    Nov. 12: Veterans Day (observed)

UPS: Days of Operation

In addition, the following holidays are recognized, but not observed:
    Veteran's Day - November 11, 2012

Global Posts
    937 Global Posts
    Holiday Schedule - Holiday Hours

FedEx provides normal pickup and delivery service on these national holidays:
    Jan. 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
    Feb. 20: Presidents Day
    April 6: Good Friday
    Oct. 8: Columbus Day
    Nov. 12: Veterans Day (observed)

UPS: Days of Operation

In addition, the following holidays are recognized, but not observed:
    Veteran's Day - November 11, 2012

You are correct, so maybe there is a chance they could ship tomorrow. As much as I would like it I don't know how possible it is. Verizon usually has overnight shipping to.
    Somewhat related and somewhat off topic, I wanted to share an accessory that wasn't listed during checkout:

Otterbox for the 8X: Set Your Location

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I agree -- FedEx will be shipping today! I'm hoping they get out today! That Otterbox looks nice, maybe they'll have the Commuter out soon?

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    You guys think there's a possibility of the phones being available in store as early as today ? Wasn't the original release date the 12th?

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Multiple agents have told me the 13th is the release, but I'm not sure?

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    So I just called Verizon. The lady I spoke to said that mine was packed and ready to ship today. They were just waiting for the shipping label and pick up form FedEx. She also said that these were shipping direct from the supplier and not a Verizon warehouse. So I am going to keep checking today and see if my status changes or if I get a confirmation email about them shipping it.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    OK so now I am worried. It now says on my Order status page "Expected Ship Date: 11/16/2012" Before it didnt have any date. I really hope I do not have to wait till next week. GGGGRRRR Maybe I should just cancel and go get it at the store.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schartzr View Post
    So I just called Verizon. The lady I spoke to said that mine was packed and ready to ship today. They were just waiting for the shipping label and pick up form FedEx. She also said that these were shipping direct from the supplier and not a Verizon warehouse. So I am going to keep checking today and see if my status changes or if I get a confirmation email about them shipping it.
    She was blowing smoke. Every shipment comes from our warehouse, either in Pennsylvania or Memphis

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Just got off the phone with a customer service agent and was told I will have my phone tomorrow! Great way to start the day if you ask me!

Global Posts
    937 Global Posts
    I just checked...my expected ship date is still the 13th. If they come from PA I'm in Ohio so it shouldn't take that long.

How can a rep tell exactly what do it will be shipped on?

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    How @to81mn514 did you get over night shipping? If not they are all shipping today with 2 day shipping not sure you will get it tomorrow.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    OMG this is CRAZY I just called back in and now they told me that it wont ship till the 16.....WTF. They have no idea what is going on. I told him that their website said ship by the 13th and he said that would have the most accurate information, but that as of now it is going to ship on the 16th. WHY can they not get their ac together and get this figured out.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I did not request over-night shipping but she told me she was looking at my account information and that it was marked for over-night shipping and that the phone was at the shipping facility marked to be shipped out today

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Well I would call back and be sure. I had one lady say it was shipping today. And called back and a guy told me it wasnt shipping till the 16th.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Glad I was able to offer some others my agent-product-delivery OCD!

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I preordered right around 10:00 PM PST, shortly after the preorders went live. I called to see if I could get a shipping estimate and the first thing the lady says is, "is this for the iPhone 5?" I say no, and she says, "Oh, I saw this was an iconic device, and just assumed."

Anyway, she says it won't ship until the 27th because my order is back ordered... Needless to say, I'm hoping she is wrong. I explained that I preordered a few minutes after they appeared online, and she said my specific order is still back ordered.

She did say she thinks the phone will be in store tomorrow, so I'm going to go to a Verizon store near my work to see if I can snag on there. If so, she said I can cancel my preorder.

FYI, this is for the California Blue 8x.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabi View Post
    I preordered right around 10:00 PM PST, shortly after the preorders went live. I called to see if I could get a shipping estimate and the first thing the lady says is, "is this for the iPhone 5?" I say no, and she says, "Oh, I saw this was an iconic device, and just assumed."

Anyway, she says it won't ship until the 27th because my order is back ordered... Needless to say, I'm hoping she is wrong. I explained that I preordered a few minutes after they appeared online, and she said my specific order is still back ordered.

She did say she thinks the phone will be in store tomorrow, so I'm going to go to a Verizon store near my work to see if I can snag on there. If so, she said I can cancel my preorder.

That is what they told me too. And I might just do that.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Latest update from an online agent:

"XXXXXX.: Yes this device would be shipped out today, May I ask Andrew did you get the chance to save money on accessories for this device? We currently offer 20% off 3 and 30% off on 5"

How do agents have DIFFERENT info? As of now (or NOW AGENT), IT'S SHIPPING TODAY THOUGH! lol

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    Latest update from an online agent:

"XXXXXX.: Yes this device would be shipped out today, May I ask Andrew did you get the chance to save money on accessories for this device? We currently offer 20% off 3 and 30% off on 5"

How do agents have DIFFERENT info? As of now (or NOW AGENT), IT'S SHIPPING TODAY THOUGH! lol
    Agreed, the first person I talked to said it was ready to ship today, called back an hour later and now it wont ship till the 16th. WTF. I mean really? Can they not get the right stuff together and figure it out. I feel bad for the iPhone people who order and have to wait same for the Note II

Also they all say the same thing so this is a preorder for an iPhone 5 I am like NO. It is the HTC 8X and several are like What is that I dont know what they phone is. I am like REALLY? WOW

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schartzr View Post
    That is what they told me too. And I might just do that.
    Needless to say, I am frustrated, but it's just a phone. I can wait if needed.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast