I depend on my phone as an alarm in the mornings.

Bit annoyed to wake up and find my 8x completely off. Phone had plenty of charge.

It'll be returned back if this continues.

Sounds weird. Maybe the battery is just broken? I also found that my Lumia 800 drains over night rapidly because unstable reception on/near my nightstand causes it to constantly reconnect to the network. You could try turning on airplane mode over night. Since I've been doing it, my Lumia has never lost more than a pixel of battery life (iconwise ;))

I had turned on flight mode. Battery was 3/4 full when I switched it on.

Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    Ive heard about the 8X randomly restarting but to completely shut off? That's not good. I may start thinking about the Lumia 822...

P.S. I like your screen name. Good band.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hailst0rm View Post
    I depend on my phone as an alarm in the mornings.

Bit annoyed to wake up and find my 8x completely off. Phone had plenty of charge.

It'll be returned back if this continues.
    How many times has this happened, were there any apps open in the background? I have never had any issue with battery draining overnight.

Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justinl111 View Post
    How many times has this happened, were there any apps open in the background? I have never had any issue with battery draining overnight.
    They didn't say it was battery drain. It just shut down. They said when they turned it back on it was 3/4 full.