Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Heads up the release date for the HTC 8X on verizon is 11/15. Pre-orders on the 8th guys!!!! I am agent for vzw.
    Thanked by:
    jasqid, fierywater and Keckpec29 like this.

Same for the Nokia 822 btw
    I really hope your not pulling my tail!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

I'm looking on our agent portal! It's legit! Plus we got our posters in today!
    jasqid likes this.

Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    trip, whats the word on power accessories? Qi Charger etc...

Can't remember off the top of my head. If I find out before i get home i will post.

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tripz727 View Post
    Heads up the release date for the HTC 8X on verizon is 11/15. Pre-orders on the 8th guys!!!! I am agent for vzw.
    Hey since you're a Verizon agent, do you know if there is going to be any special return policy for the holidays? Like last year? I want the 8X but I'm just wondering if the Odyssey is the ATIV S, I would rather take that instead. And I might take the Galaxy Note II or HTC Droid DNA instead...

That is why for now I'm planning to buy from Best Buy. 14 day returns and no restocking fee or anything. Just hope Best Buy will have preorders available.

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador779 View Post
    Hey since you're a Verizon agent, do you know if there is going to be any special return policy for the holidays? Like last year? I want the 8X but I'm just wondering if the Odyssey is the ATIV S, I would rather take that instead. And I might take the Galaxy Note II or HTC Droid DNA instead...

That is why for now I'm planning to buy from Best Buy. 14 day returns and no restocking fee or anything. Just hope Best Buy will have preorders available.
    Isn't Best Buy a 30 day return window? I know VZW is 14 days, I've never paid a restocking fee though.

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Isn't Best Buy a 30 day return window? I know VZW is 14 days, I've never paid a restocking fee though.
    Yes Best Buy is 30 days BUT that is to return the PHONE. You won't get your upgrade back. So you're stuck on the contract. 14 days is to return the upgrade also...

You never paid a restocking fee at VZW?

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I've also never paid a restocking fee at Verizon and ive taken back 4 or 5 phones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Cool thanks tripz!

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kregstrong View Post
    I've also never paid a restocking fee at Verizon and ive taken back 4 or 5 phones

Hmm how is that...?

Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    If this is true, I am much excite!

The ATIV Odyssey was just approved by the FCC yesterday. It should hit VZW in December as planned. Clearly the best they will have to offer considering the lame competition.
    MadDogFL62

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogFL62 View Post
    The ATIV Odyssey was just approved by the FCC yesterday. It should hit VZW in December as planned. Clearly the best they will have to offer considering the lame competition.
    Really hope it has a giant 2300mAh battery like the ATIV S. And definitely a bigger screen and more storage than the 8X... but for now getting the 8X.

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Oh also wanted to add, when you make a return do you get your upgrade fee money back?

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador779 View Post
    Oh also wanted to add, when you make a return do you get your upgrade fee money back?
    Yes. Basically like u never bought the phone. And idk how ive never paid a fee, guess they just don't really enforce it

Restock fees depends on the store you go too. Personally I charge them 95% of the time. It's sales so everything add up in the end.

You have made my day! I really hope your aren't pulling our legs! I have been waiting for a release date for weeks I'm in limbo with my phone and really need an 8x. When we it be announced we can preorder? The 8th is tomorrow can I ca them up in the am to order or donor in store? Thanks man

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Any chance of a screenshot of the portal? :) Obviously feel free to remove personally identifiable information. We're just rather used to having our chains yanked on 8X dates.

How do I go about doing so?

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you could use the Snipping Tool (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories), drag a cursor around the relevant information, and then save the file and attach it to a post.

Otherwise, you could just press the Print Screen (or PrtScn) key on your computer, which will grab the contents of your screen and put them in your clipboard. Then open Paint and paste and save the resulting image.

Alternatively, you could take a picture of your screen with your smartphone.

:)

So who's going to try and preorder one online tonight? I would but I have a corporate account so I have to call tomorrow when they open.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tripz727 View Post
    Do you know the full off contract price?

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    When can we per order? Midnight?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast