Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Any word on what colors the tmobile 8x will come in?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shingi_70 View Post
    Any word on what colors the tmobile 8x will come in?

Nothing yet, based on what their showing on the website I would guess black and California Blue though.

Come on California Blue

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Based on verizon getting black and red exclusively, sounds like TMO will just get the blue...was hoping for black as well.
    I have a feeling it may only be available in California Blue. I checked T-Mo's website earlier and the 8X is finally showing up under "Phones," but the only option that shows is the blue.

Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post
    I have a feeling it may only be available in California Blue. I checked T-Mo's website earlier and the 8X is finally showing up under "Phones," but the only option that shows is the blue.
    My fear as well. I don't mind the blue but I really wanted the black model.

Red and black are confirmed exclusive to Verizon in the U.S. so it's probably just the blue.

Windows Phone 8 - Windows Phone 8X by HTC

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaethos View Post
    Red and black are confirmed exclusive to Verizon in the U.S. so it's probably just the blue.

Windows Phone 8 - Windows Phone 8X by HTC
    To me it doesn't sound like they're saying the colours are exclusive to them, but rather those are the colours available. Either way, as long as California Blue makes it to T-Mobile then I'll be happy.

They changed their wording. It used to specifically say that Black and Red were exclusive to Verizon. Oh well, maybe that's good news for T-Mobile customers.

Edit: Nevermind, it's in the Windows Phone 8 article that they state it. Look at the bottom where it talks about the 8X.

Windows Phone 8 - 4G LTE Network

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    honestly, if black becomes an exclusive color to verizon, i'm just going to skip this generation of wp8 devices and hold out with my dell venue pro until the stupidity subsides.

It'd be stupid fo a black phone to be exclusive to 1 carrier.
    It sounds like I can't even get the color that I want on my carrier... First the phone, then the color. If TMo only carries one color ill be really irritated.

P.S. - am I the only one that wants yellow?

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    What a train wreck. Exclusive colors? Ugh.
    steve_w_7 likes this.
    Exclusive colors are not a WP8, HTC, or Nokia specific thing. Check out this article from Android Central.

Samsung stresses, however, that the availability of colors will depend on your country, retailer and carrier.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EeriePhenomenon View Post
    It sounds like I can't even get the color that I want on my carrier... First the phone, then the color. If TMo only carries one color ill be really irritated.

P.S. - am I the only one that wants yellow?
    I really like the look of the yellow and it looks like that is the one color that won't come to Verizon.

Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Black is a color that should be default on all carriers. I really want to grab a High End windows phone, but choices like this might just make go with the Nexus 4 instead.

steve_w_7 likes this.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    So no carrier will have the limegreen one?

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    As stated in the launch on Monday, Microsoft stores will carry all wp8 devices in every color (including the online Microsoft store as well). No need to worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by BotanicalStig View Post
    As stated in the launch on Monday, Microsoft stores will carry all wp8 devices in every color (including the online Microsoft store as well). No need to worry.
    That statement confuses me because they say that color depends on carrier, but that the online store will carry all colors... unlocked?

If so, why can't I get the color I want on the carrier I want without having to pay more?!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Well, the Windows Phone site shows a green/yellow one for their picture of the 8X on AT&T, so they will probably have that one as an exclusive, with T-Mobile only getting the Blue. It's certainly possible they will both get it though, Verizon might be the only one that isn't, due to it's exclusive of black and red.

Phones | Windows Phone (United States)

Actually it shows a black one for T-Mobile, so it's obviously not really telling us anything, they just stuck three different colors there so it would look better.
    Last edited by jaethos; 10-31-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    My local T-Mo rep tells me that he has seen T-Mo handsets in Blue and Black.

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    My local T-Mo rep tells me that he has seen T-Mo handsets in Blue and Black.

Was in Tmobile yesterday and manager said same thing. He said he had held both a blue and black one in his hand.

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jlangner View Post
    Was in Tmobile yesterday and manager said same thing. He said he had held both a blue and black one in his hand.
    this is great news.

should been a matter of days before tmobile puts up pricing. supposed to launch on the 14th, no?
    This doesn't make sense. Verizon has black exclusively.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jlangner View Post
    His HTC Rep may have shown him a black one however it's Verizon exclusive sadly. T-Mobile is only getting California Blue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast