09-06-2013, 05:24 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I have an HTC 8S. It ran out of battery and it turned off. Now it wont charge. The only thing it does, is to reboot itself, show a battery icon with the "?" symbol placed on top of it and it reboots again. I tried the volume down button trick in order to reboot it myself but it doesnt work. Also, the same thing happens when I connect it straight to my PC via usb. Can't reach the battery. What should I do?
- By Camera Chick in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 05:03 PM
- By dznk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2013, 07:40 PM
- By flotto in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:44 PM
- By ryansmithwvc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:06 PM
- By megasound in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:00 PM