09-03-2013, 04:24 AM #1
- 1 Posts
basically i had a accident at work involving a forklift truck and ive completely shattered my screen, the phone still works fine all buttons work and there seems to be no problem with the screen when i use the phone I.E texting and browsing the web.
so my question is will i only need the top Digitizer which i can get for around £15 or will i need to buy a whole new screen which will cost around £30-£40. Probably an obvious answer to this but im not quite sure as ive never broken a touch screen before.
09-03-2013, 11:19 AM #2Hit the "thanks" button if you thought the post above was helpful!
- 242 Posts
Samsung ATIV S GT-I8370
ROM: UK OPEN
Dev Unlocked: ✔
- By Sasakinator in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:53 AM
- By coip in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2013, 03:37 PM
- By meson2000 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:46 AM
- By KBerthelot in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:45 AM
- By o0Bryant0o in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:28 PM