03-22-2013, 01:58 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I bought one htc 8s but i have one question.. The Capacitive buttons wont light up when pressed..they just vibrate. They only get illumination when i receive a call.. Is this normal? I saw some videos and reviews and actually havent seen any light on ..but is just to confirm because all the other models wp8 that i tried (8x..lumias..) they light up.
Overall this is a great phone..only downside is the 4gb..
8gb would be great.
- By Naturewriter in forum HTC TITANReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:22 PM
- By asuprice in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:49 PM
- By ytown4#wp in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2012, 12:19 PM
- By konaitor in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2012, 04:18 AM
- By prowade in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:48 AM