03-10-2013, 04:05 PM #1
- 3 Posts
My daughters HTC 8s has suddenly got a problem after only 3 months use.
When you turn it on the HTC quietly brilliant screen comes up, but then screen goes black with an image of a battery with a question mark in it.
This then disappears, phone vibrates, and repeats the HTC quietly brilliant screen and battery over and over.
Also happens with charger plugged in. The phone will not charge due to repeating mentioned above.
Could it be as simple as a battery fault?
Any help much appreciated
Last edited by rogerde; 03-10-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: edit
03-11-2013, 06:17 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Warranty? Not sure on that one, need to find purchase info. Was thinking battery myself. Don't mind spending a bit of cash on replacement battery, before i take to a shop, if I new how to get to the battery. On me old Samsung galaxy ace, it's just pull back off and there is battery. Any info on how to get to battery would be great.
Thanks again for reply.
03-12-2013, 07:55 AM #5
- 2 Posts
I had the same problem with my first 8s as strange as it sounds it occured while playing Agry birds on the handset.I returned the handset to the shop that replaced it without a problem.i installed Angry birds on the replacement handset and after a day and so the problem occured again ( phone stuck in continues bootup) i Managed to solve the problem by performing a hard reset ( Hold the Lock Button down and Volume up key) This booted uo the handrset as normal i then removed Angry Birds and havent had a problem since.
- By Sadig Yusif Oglu in forum HTC 8SReplies: 76Last Post: 05-09-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Ana Kikerec in forum HTC 8SReplies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:44 AM
- By Boddomend in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2013, 04:40 AM
- By Ranger5022 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2012, 02:10 PM
- By DzordanoBruno in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:22 AM