02-01-2013, 12:22 PM #1
- 1 Posts
My HTC WP8S Isn't charging if I plug it in.
If I plug in then a organge-green led will flash, and if I look at battery status I don't see it charging it sometimes shows he is charging and then it's gone again, and come back constantly.
My HTC WP8S is only 4 Days old, so please tell me how to fix.
09-11-2013, 07:39 AM #5
- 20 Posts
here's my case: i put the phone to charge with adapter. 1,5h later, same percantage of battery(46%). reconnected the phone and it didn't charge at all. started charging by computers USB port,and after 20 minutes it was 75% or so...then i noticed that the LED was green for about 2 seconds, then orange, and again green. I reconnected it to the USB port and after 30 seconds it was about 86% :S
Reconnected again and restarted the phone and it's 100% :S xD
I read that switch from green to orange means that the phone is overheating, but it's cool. i can even say cold xD
don't know wtf but okay, will see what will happen on the next charging
- By rabit1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:56 AM
- By greg.hoch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 09:27 PM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:18 AM
- By snowmutt in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 22Last Post: 06-25-2012, 04:36 PM
- By svtfmook in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:18 PM