01-11-2013, 09:46 PM #1
- 7 Posts
Today I was really disappointed to realize that only xbox music has the benefits of beats audio, if you listen to music or watch a video in any other application and turn it on-off there is no difference whatsoever the sound stays the same flat ****... The phone's audio capabilities are terrible in general (sd card problems, idiotic player, nonsense volume control, quite and flat sound) but this beats thing at least brought some life to my music. Yeye but not in any other app bro, you want to listen some mixes from the cloud? Quite, flat, dead...
So basically one more feature you can cross from the marketing sheets... Enjoy...
- 01-11-2013, 10:23 PM #2
Works for me in other apps.Sprint (9 1/2 years) - Samsung SPH-A460, Sanyo PM-8200(S), Samsung A900 "Blade" & Samsung SPH-M620 "Upstage" simultaneously (2 lines), Samsung Instinct & Samsung Upstage simultaneously (2 lines), Palm Pre & Palm Pixi simultaneously (2 lines), HTC Evo, HTC Arrive:::::. Verizon (since March 2012) - iPhone 4s, HP Pre3...........
Looking forward to going backFinally back to Windows Phone with the HTC 8x (iPhone 4s as work line, HP Pre3 to play with).
01-23-2013, 02:09 AM #3
- 1 Posts
I have the same issue but with YouTube and Amazing music. This only happens when I switch to a new video and the way to fix it is start the track, pause it, unplug headset and plug back in and the Beats Audio works perfectly. Sounds like the HTC 8S requires an update to fix this issue.
- By bellyer in forum ZuneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2013, 12:11 AM
- By tcedwards in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:26 PM
- By Skeet1981 in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2012, 12:28 AM
- By AiR DEGETA in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:02 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 41Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:18 AM