Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,373 Global Posts
    It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    Temporarily dispossessed editor,
    http://www.imore.com

http://twitter.com/reneritchie

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Today besides my normal breakfast i had a big bowl of tomato pink bean soup where I had accidentally dumped a ton of trinadad scorpin pepper hot sauce in. it was delicious but it did hurt to eat. but since my cravings are kicking in I am going to have a serving and a half (about 420 calories) of a Newman's Own Margherita thin crust pizza. they are really tasty and pretty healthy considering they are frozen pizza. take that junk food loving me!

For breakfast I had fresh strawberries in some vanilla yogurt, and this afternoon I went to a chinese restaurant with my bf for lunch/supper. :) Also had a california roll for the first time in my life and it was pretty good!