- 02-13-2013, 12:17 PM #1
It's nutrition week day 3, how clean are you eating today?
It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!
This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
- 02-13-2013, 01:40 PM #2
Today after I worked out I had my same old breakfast (eggs, PB toast, skim milk). For lunch I had a bull of carrot ginger black bean soup with trinadad scorpion hot sauce along with a chicken sausage. for dinner i will have black bean taco salad which consists of a green salad covered in beans that had been cooked in taco seasonings, greek yogurt, halapeno salsa, some cheese, and a little crushed chips. because i love sweets i will also have half a Crumbs cupcake for desert. Once you get used to having a ton of beans though, you no longer get the WINDS. just a little FYI.
02-14-2013, 03:05 AM #5
- 75 Posts
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2013, 02:56 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:46 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2013, 09:58 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2013, 08:17 PM