Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Rene Ritchie
  • 1 Post By phirefly
  • 2 Post By ryan.kruger

Global Posts
    2,360 Global Posts
    It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    Temporarily dispossessed editor,
    http://www.imore.com

http://twitter.com/reneritchie
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Nice

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    I didn't know it was fitness week 2, so I had a massive breakfast burrito with sour cream, chorizo, bacon, jalapenos, and green chilies.

If I don't eat for the rest of the day, can I still win?

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I always start the day with Shakeology from BeachBody mixed with Vanilla Almond Milk. I know it's one of those shakes but it's really not. It's all natural and packed with super foods. It's not as much a meal replacement shake as it is a massive daily vitamin shake although it will help curb your hunger. After breakfast some days are good, some are bad. Today I had a nice turkey sandwich for lunch and may just do another shake for dinner since I will be on the run to my evening workout.
    LeLee092 likes this.

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Six Svenhards pastries, some leftover Velveeta mac & cheese (the lowfat kind), some 1% milk, and a cigarette. What do I win?

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lippidp View Post
    Six Svenhards pastries, some leftover Velveeta mac & cheese (the lowfat kind), some 1% milk, and a cigarette. What do I win?
    you win cancer, sir.
    willied and phirefly like this.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    In the morning I have two whole eggs with a little ketchup and hot sauce, I also have a piece of multi-grain toast with all natural peanut butter with a large glass of skim milk. For lunch I have 2 cups of bean soup I have prepared on Sunday and frozen down. For dinner tonight I will have a salad with shredded carrots and 1 chicken sausage with the dressing made from low fat greek yogurt mixed with powdered ranch dresssing.
    Last edited by damielrohie; 02-11-2013 at 12:36 PM.

I had one banana and 2 oranges in breakfast. For lunch it was lentil soup and 2 bread and apricot. Mid day break I am having 2 more oranges.

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts
    Today I have had a bowl of Cracklin' Oat Bran with 1% milk, and orange juice. For lunch I had a chicken and swiss sandwich on white mountain bread. I drank water. I also had a granola bar. I had some organic kettle corn about an hour ago, which is delicious, and not quite as unhealthy as you might think.

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...psa026f7c3.jpg

^I use my fitness pal to track what I eat, im a college girl with no car that stays all day at school, so its hard to eat right(no excuses though!) and today was especially hard
    started off strong eating eggos and cereal to kick-start my matabolism, tried to eat something healthy at the student union in the afternoon and decided jimmy johns was a healthier option to pizza and asian, but then i kinda ruined it eating a mcchicken and TWO apple pies later one that day...smh...
    made it up doing my daily workout though, and still remained in the positive, but still deff need to improve :/

This morning for breakfast I cut up an apple and some strawberries, then put about 3 or 4 spoonfuls of yogurt on top with some home made granola! :) For lunch I might have some soup or a salad, and for supper I think I am going to cook some chicken with rice and maybe I will throw in some corn! =D

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraNari View Post
    This morning for breakfast I cut up an apple and some strawberries, then put about 3 or 4 spoonfuls of yogurt on top with some home made granola! :) For lunch I might have some soup or a salad, and for supper I think I am going to cook some chicken with rice and maybe I will throw in some corn! =D
    looks like you win.

Except I haven't eaten ANYTHING TODAY! Hahahahaha