- 02-07-2013, 11:57 AM #1
It's day 4! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?
February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!
This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!
At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
- 02-07-2013, 04:48 PM #4
I did a fitness assessment at work this morning and already have 7628 steps on my fitbit. The fitness assessment is the begining of a 9 week Personal Fitness Quest where I will meet with one of the fitness center personel for 1x1 training once per week and I had to sign an agreement saying I will work out at least 2 other times each week and they reevaluate you at the end to show your progress.
02-07-2013, 07:42 PM #5
- 157 Posts
Thursday is abs and for that I am currently doing flat straight leg raises.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 20Last Post: 02-07-2013, 04:38 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2013, 10:58 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2013, 09:17 PM
- By oldpueblo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:36 AM
- By JBozz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:40 PM