10-15-2013, 07:52 PM #1
- 11 Posts
Was just wondering if anyone else had had a problem of jittery scrolling in amber/gdr2 ?
I know I did...it was really annoying.
Anyway, I updated to Update 3 a little while ago via the developer app and the issue seems to have been fixed. Scrolling is smooth in every app I try it in.
Even if the the page is scrolling down and you catch it with your thumb and scroll up(an action that would cause the screen to slightly tremble or jitter before like it was having trouble tracking your finger/thumb) has a smooth reaction. So glad that annoyance is gone.
Anyone else notice this?
Oh....I also noticed that when typing in the messaging app the space-bar is smaller than it used to be and that the comma and period are next to each other now. Was it always like this and I just didn't notice it for some reason 'til now?
I've only had my 920 for a couple weeks and I'm new to windows phone.
10-15-2013, 08:33 PM #4
- 11 Posts
That's really strange, I just checked again and the keyboard is normal now. Don't know why it was different for a bit.
Adding to the jittery screen..or now lack there of...its really nice not having it anymore. It used to be a pain the *** for me to place the cursor where I wanted it when trying to edit a letter in a word. The cursor would jump around and always go the right or left of where I wanted it when I let go. The same thing would happen while editing photos and stuff.
Now the cursor doesn't jitter and goes right where I want it.
- By killakiloz in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:37 AM
- By simme_90 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2013, 02:27 AM
- By simme_90 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:36 AM
- By skitty12 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM
- By crossfire81 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:01 PM