10-14-2013, 11:13 AM #1
- 3 Posts
Hi. This post might sound a bit like begging. That's because it is.
As a windows phone user I have a bunch of gripes with the OS, and the app switching is one of the biggest.
I just found out about this page: Feature Suggestions: Top (36723 ideas) and more importantly the fact that they seem to listen to feedback (even if their response time is incredibly slow)
In a futile attempt to do something about I made this concept
and I'm hoping all the people here who have been frustrated by the multi-tasking on WP8 can give my suggestion +3 votes.
10-14-2013, 11:21 AM #3
- 3 Posts
- 10-15-2013, 08:15 PM #4
I just voted and I like that idea. However, my idea for better multitasking is as follows:
Obviously when you unlock your phone, there is your home screen with your live tiles. If you swipe left, you get all of your apps. If you swipe right, you get nothing. That's a waste. Forget the back button! Swipe right and BOOM! There are your running apps. This is quicker than fiddling with any button. I would be happy if they are displayed as they are now as long as I can swipe down or press an X to get rid of them but some might prefer a grid.My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
- 10-16-2013, 03:05 AM #5
That looks like a good idea, only problem is, how is Microsoft going to get everyone to know how to flick it off to the screen?
If most people that try Windows 8 don't even know what the Charms bar is, and it clearly shows you the gesture multiple times in the install, I think it's going to be hard to teach users this... Just a small thought.Hey there; what a nice day to be on WPCentral
- By justin071894 in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 45Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:35 AM
- By alv3st3r in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 71Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:01 PM
- By MadeInLondon in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:13 PM
- By mcheiron in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:08 PM
- By Sarang68 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:15 AM