09-22-2013, 07:46 PM #1
- 33 Posts
Does anyone out there still like the feel of an actual keyboard on their phone? I'm probably in the minority, but I saw an alleged photo of the Droid 5 with a slider and if it's a real picture, I think I'll be one of the first people in line to get it. The touchpad keyboard on my 928 works great, but I do love me some physical keyboards. I guess I'm old fashioned. Haha.
09-22-2013, 07:56 PM #2
- 1,461 Posts
Nokia Asha Phones and Blackberry seem to be the only noticable ones with decent devices. I've seen other smaller companies take a shot but in this day of thinner devices I will be very surprised to see one.
- By paddylaz in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2013, 12:22 PM
- By JustinSalvato in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2013, 12:27 PM
- By St.Deborah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2013, 12:57 PM
- By ColecoAdamWordpressCom in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:26 PM
- By Altoid666 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2012, 10:06 PM