I just read on Twitter, that starting today, Delta's flight attendants will start using the Lumia 820 for onboard purchases, upgrades and e-receipts. Well done WP8 and Nokia!

Maybe this will help convert some of the 19,000 flight attendants they have, over to Windows Phone?!

Nevermind.......it's already in the news section of WPCentral!!!!

Its good news. Spread the word!
    Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...

Global Posts
    4,283 Global Posts
    That's great news! Even though they will be used as part of Delta's business, I'm sure they will still give Microsoft and Nokia plenty of attention.
    My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM

I don't understand what you are trying to say aj. Maybe you do not understand how big of an oppertunity this is for Nokia and WP. All data is showing the consumer smartphone market is becomming saturated. At least in the US. The enterprise market will become key for continued growth. For Nokia and WP to get a foot in the door with a large US company like Delta can easily cause the entire platform to take off like a rocket.
    Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...

Global Posts
    4,283 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsquared View Post
    I don't understand what you are trying to say aj. Maybe you do not understand how big of an oppertunity this is for Nokia and WP. All data is showing the consumer smartphone market is becomming saturated. At least in the US. The enterprise market will become key for continued growth. For Nokia and WP to get a foot in the door with a large US company like Delta can easily cause the entire platform to take off like a rocket.
    Are you talking to me? Because I basically said what you said in a shorter, sweeter post so I don't understand your point.
    My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM

I would not be surprised if there almost giving these phones away to Delta at or below cost. If not Delta is most likely getting free or close to free consulting hours.