08-22-2013, 01:37 PM #1
- 8 Posts
I just read on Twitter, that starting today, Delta's flight attendants will start using the Lumia 820 for onboard purchases, upgrades and e-receipts. Well done WP8 and Nokia!
Maybe this will help convert some of the 19,000 flight attendants they have, over to Windows Phone?!
- 08-22-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 08-22-2013, 07:23 PM #5
That's great news! Even though they will be used as part of Delta's business, I'm sure they will still give Microsoft and Nokia plenty of attention.My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
08-23-2013, 09:33 AM #6
- 1,261 Posts
I don't understand what you are trying to say aj. Maybe you do not understand how big of an oppertunity this is for Nokia and WP. All data is showing the consumer smartphone market is becomming saturated. At least in the US. The enterprise market will become key for continued growth. For Nokia and WP to get a foot in the door with a large US company like Delta can easily cause the entire platform to take off like a rocket.Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
- 08-23-2013, 09:54 PM #7My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
- By Diavke in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 30Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:43 PM
- By SANTOSH GADALE in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:53 PM
- By nMIK-3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:04 PM
- By poots1101 in forum Windows Phone 8 Guides and How to'sReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:13 PM
- By ttsoldier in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:07 PM