- 08-20-2013, 05:20 PM #1
Over the past two months, I've got two of my friends to switch to a Lumia 521. They love them too! One came from an iPhone and the other from a feature phone.
I have another friend that's on Sprint and he's really considering trying a Windows Phone. Right now he has the S4, but is considering the ATIV S Neo, but thinks it won't get much support, cases, extended batteries and such. Is there anything I can do to make him switch? Do you guys think it'll eventually get those items? Let me know! :)
- 08-20-2013, 05:41 PM #2
When it comes to accessories, I don't see most WP8 getting the support iPhones get. If anything, he might can find some neat ones on eBay. Other than that, I don't see him being drawn in without the accessoriesNokia Lumia 520 owner here...
- 08-20-2013, 05:58 PM #3
Generally speaking the main problem with owning a windows phone is the availability of accessories
i own a lumia 620 and out of the 50 shops i have searched only 2 of then had one or 2 accessories for lumia
it is even harder for a htc wp8 phone but it may not be such a problem with a samsung as it does look like one of samsungs android models so it may or may not work
- By UKGuy31 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 84Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:49 PM
- By ajst222 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:10 AM
- By lerimer in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:09 PM
- By BackyardBeanie in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:04 AM
- By sashlon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 04:47 PM