Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    I saw a bunch of news on this the other day. Everyone said that it would release on the 15th. Well, that day has come and gone, and I can't seem to find the keyboard and mouse anywhere. Anyone have any clues?

Here's a link to the mouse and keyboard in question: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse | Microsoft Hardware
    Microsoft just says "will be available in August", but doesn't give a specific date on its blog. Announcing the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    Yeah, I read that and noticed that, and wondered why I read like 5 articles stating it would be available the 15th. I was holding out hope it was available and I just missed it, or something. I need a new mouse and keyboard. :(

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    Just a heads up, in case anyone was interested. The mouse has been up for a few days now, and the mouse/keyboard combo were up for sale yesterday. Already have the mouse, and it's wonderful. I ordered the keyboard/mouse set because the GF wants the mouse for herself, and I still want both. I may even pick up an extra mouse just to use with the laptop and/or tablet. It's seriously that nice of a mouse. I can NOT wait to get my hands on the keyboard...