1.    #1  
    I just received my Lumia 620 in the mail and after I finished setting it up and logging into my windows phone app store all the apps I had previously purchased on my Lumia 920 don't show up? Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch on Microsoft's end? I'm coming from an Android background so I'm used to just signing onto the google playstore and regardless what device I'd be using all the apps I had purchased previously would be there ready to download. Thanks in advance for any input.
    -Franco

Global Posts
    2,847 Global Posts
    You need to go to windowsphone.com and sign in. Then click on your name/phone name and select purchase history. All your apps will be there
    Thanked by:
  3.    #3  
    Thank you! I realized now that once you click BUY it will automatically realize that you've purchased the app before and won't charge you again. Instead of having to click BUY it really should have said PURCHASED to begin with, that what confused me. Anyways time to finish setting up my Lumia 620, thanks friend.

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    I'm having this issue in a way too. When I went to update to the new version of the wpcentral app, it gave me an error regardless of WiFi or cellular download. So I deleted the app to reinstall, and now it wants me to repurchase the app. Even when I click buy. This is the first time this has happened to me through at least 5 or 6 windows phones

Sign in at windowsphone.com with the email address that you originally set up your windows phone with on your 920. They should be there.

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    Not there. It used to be. But it only shows my purchases up to January of 2012 even though I got my first windows phone in July of 2011. Wpcentral was one of the first apps I purchased ever, and I don't really want to pay another $0.99 when I shouldn't have to.